Australia's premier city and surrounds offer a showcase of Sydney attractions. There are so many things to do in Sydney and things to see. Sydney Showcase is a great place to start for adventure, activities, wildlife, relaxation and fun within Australia's premier destination.
|Adventure, Rides & Activities
||Animals & Wildlife
||Harbour and River Cruises
|Galleries, Art & Artisans
||Gardens & Parks
Value for money! Blue Mountains Day Tour
- All in One Day! Blue Mountains Day Tour The one and only, Australian owned FJ Tours Day Tour company. Having shown over 450,000 people the region, our experience means you will see key sights and attractions. So beware of imitators!!! See the 7 WONDERS with FJ Tours. We offer an all in one day Blue Mountains tours. FJ Tours operate Blue Mountains Day Tours, 7 days a week and Jenolan Caves Day Tours on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- The lifestyle and treasures of village life are often not apparent to outsiders and need a local to help you discover them.
Swinging, Leaping, Climbing and Flying..
- Experience the Trees like never before! Trees Adventure is Australia's premier eco-adventure experience feature exciting and challenging courses high in the tree canopy, that will have all the family swinging, leaping, climbing and flying through the forest allowing thrill seekers and nature enthusiasts to experience the trees like never before.
Aqua Bay Charters...
- Aquabay Charters offers you a range of custom built charter vessels to suit your every need.
OPEN 9:30am - 7:00pm daily
- WILD LIFE Sydney - the Australian animal adventure in the heart of the city. Take an amazing Australian journey as you travel into Australia’s most iconic locations including Kakadu Gorge, the Outback and the Daintree Rainforest. The ultimate Australian animal adventure, encounter some of the most loved and feared animals. Including Rex, the huge crocodile; the unbearably cute koala; the world’s most dangerous bird the cassowary; kangaroos and emus in The Outback; beautiful butterflies and much much more!
Darling Harbour, Sydney
OPEN 9:30am - 7:00pm daily
- Come on a journey of amazing discovery through SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium's unique freshwater and marine aquatic environments and discover an incredible 13,000 animals from 700 different species. Explore 14 themed zones including a tropical Bay of Rays, Discovery Rockpool, Sydney Harbour and the world's largest Great Barrier Reef display. Face your fears on Shark Walk, walking over our majestic sharks, and journey into the depths of the Shark Valley, home to skeletal whale remains...
Darling Harbour, Sydney
Open 9:30am to 8:00pm Daily
- The ultimate celebrity experience. Get close enough to hug your heroes and take the perfect photo with wax figures of the world’s most famous faces. Come and visit Music stars, Hollywood film legends, Sporting greats, Historical icons and Local heroes! Getting to Madame Tussauds Sydney couldn't be easier. We're on Darling Harbour, right next to Sydney Aquarium and Wild Life Sydney.
Free All Day Koala Encounters
- Featherdale Wildlife Park at Doonside (near Blacktown) is Sydneys ultimate interactive wildlife experience. The Park is conveniently located just 40mins from Sydneys CBD and is en route to the famous Blue Mountains.
Doonside (near Blacktown)
Open 9:00am - 7 days a week 364 days.
- Experience the true beauty of Sydney at the Sydney Tower Eye. The breathtaking 360-degree, sky-high view takes in every detail for more than 80km in any direction, from the Blue Mountains in the West and Botany Bay in the South, to Sydney Harbour in the north and the Pacific Ocean in the East... and everything in between. You'll discover a new dimension to spectacular Sydney with our 4D cinema experience, the Observation Deck and SKYWALK.
OPEN 9:30am - 3:30pm 364 days a year
- Set in bushland surrounding Taronga Zoo, Wild Ropes offers breath-taking views of Sydney Harbour while you enjoy the Australian outdoors. Offering a 90 minute outdoor activity that allows visitors to observe Koalas, Kangaroos, emus and wallabies while they climb through the trees as fly through the air on flying foxes. An adrenalin filled adventure that's great for families, school groups and team events. What are you waiting for?
Segway Tours - Sharing The Fun!
- Let us introduce an exciting new way to experience the Blue Mountains. Our local guides will take you around the beautiful grounds of The Fairmont Resort where you'll ride your Segway through the forest, test your new skills on varied terrain and learn about the area, with glimpses of the Jamison Valley! You can ask us questions on the area and don't worry, we'll get you up to speed and take you out for an amazing time!
Cycling: The ideal way to Explore Sydney
- Hire a bike and follow one of our 3 self guided tours and experience all the major attractions the city has to offer. Enjoy panoramic views as you ride over the Sydney Harbour Bridge; Discover the city’s iconic parklands and Botanic Gardens; Immerse yourself in history and culture as you stop off and visit Sydney’s numerous museums and art galleries. Treat yourself to a delicious range of fresh seafood at the Sydney Fish Markets.
The Zoo with the View!
- A wildlife experience just 12 minutes from the city by ferry and the best place to see Australia’s amazing wildlife. Breathtaking Harbour panoramas as well as the largest collection of native and exotic animals in NSW. Koalas, kangaroos, echidnas and much more, plus the amazing QBE free-flight Bird Show. Taronga Zoo is open every day from 9.30am-5pm, including Christmas Day (9.30am-4pm Dec 31 NYE Day) Note: From the 1st of May until 31st of August closing time is 4.30pm.
Australia's Most Spectacular Caves!
- Amazing! Open daily, award-winning Jenolan Caves are the worlds oldest caves, and are considered Australias most outstanding. Friendly guides will show you through your choice of 10 spectacular show caves, for all ages and fitness levels. Plus there are night tours, ghost tours, Adventure Caving, self-guided tour, bush walks, and kids tours (in NSW school holidays). There are family and seniors discounts, plus a wide range of food and accommodation - something for everyone!
These tours will leave you breathless!
- Here's a way to get that great shot that will impress the folks back home. Sydney's leading helicopter operator; Sydney HeliTours, offers an interesting array of scenic flights, ranging from 20-minute jaunts over the Harbour and beaches to full-day excursions to the Blue Mountains and Hunter valley. Shuttle bus transfers from city hotels to the heliport are free and the flights themselves are surprisingly inexpensive.
Walks and Workshops in Beautiful Places
- Into the Blue Creative Walks conducts workshops and walks in the deserts, mountains and coastlines of the vast Australian landscape. We design programs for writers, artists, photographers, professionals, meditators and choirs amongst others. Our expertise is to meld those programs into beautiful journeys, allowing the landscape and story of the country to be fully experienced. Walk in wilderness and not just through it, thereby enjoying nature and the journey in a more profound and enjoyable way.
Australian National Maritime Museum...
- Fun For Everyone! Exhibitions:- * Tell stories of great adventures. * HMAS Onslow - See life aboard a submarine. * James Craig – (Sydney Heritage Fleet vessel) – 1874 square-rigger. * Kids Deck – For creative activities and family programs. * Wharf 7 – Behind-the-scenes tour of the Museum’s collections. * Yots café – Superb waterfront location. * The Store – Outstanding collection of maritime books, gifts and souvenirs. 9.30 am to 5 pm daily.
A Must See For Blue Mountains Visitors!
- The new Scenic Railway is now open! Less than two hours from Sydney, Scenic World is renowned for providing the ultimate Blue Mountains Adventure - from native birds and fresh air, to breathtaking views of the World Heritage-listed region including the Three Sisters, Katoomba Falls & Jamison Valley. Open every day of the year, 9am-5pm.
Best Family FUN Day Out!
- Experience loads of animal interaction and hands-on wildlife shows every day. Enjoy a close encounter with some of the parks animals during Snappy Hour, 11am-2pm daily, walk with Hugo the giant Galapagos tortoise. Have a photo with a snugly python, cute Tasmanian devil, gorgeous wombat or cuddly koala (where available). Hand-feed friendly kangaroos.
Cloud 9 is celebrating 2o years flying!
- Escape on a romantic adventure where you can escape, relax and enjoy the excitement of the oldest and greatest form of flight. Hot air ballooning is an aerial adventure you must experience at least once in your lifetime. This year John & Clare Allen original owners & operators will be celebrating 20 years of flying from humble beginnnings opening up Greater Sydney to hot air ballooning to moving operations to the beautiful Hawkesbury & Hunter Valley.
Adventuring in Sydney's Backyard
- Welcome to the Blue Mountains Adventure Company One hundred kilometres west of Sydney, NSW, Australia lies one of nature's most magnificent creations, the World Heritage area of the Blue Mountains. Endless stretches of sandstone cliffs, dramatic waterfalls and hidden canyons, a landscape of stunning natural beauty. It provides a fantastic environment for the thrilling adventure activities of abseiling, canyoning, rockclimbing, mountain biking and bushwalking - a lifetime's worth of adventuring is to be had in Sydney's backyard!
Discover the hidden secrets of our past!
- One of the most captivating prisoner stories of the world Alcatraz, the Tower of London and ... Convict Sydney Join us for a tour of Sydney Harbour and Goat Island and get up close and personal with Sydney's convict past. As well as a guided convict history walking tour on the island, you will enjoy a delicious lunch with open bar as well as a relaxing cruise around the harbour onboard a magnificent 1920’s Tall Ship.
Step ‘back in time’ aboard a historic Tall Ship! Experience the unforgettable thrill of cruising Sydney harbour on a tall ship. You are welcome to get...
Support conservation in action at Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary today and become an active part of our Breed Rescue Protect program. The Sanctuary offers the opportunity...