- : Escape Hunt Australia
Escape Hunt Australia
Fancy yourself as Sherlock Holmes?
60 Minutes, 1 Mission, ESCAPE!
Have FUN with Escape Hunt, a popular & novel Sydney attraction providing a short, exhilarating indoor break from usual touristy activities. The ultimate team challenge combining intellect & excitement, perfect for everyone, whether you're a couple, a group of friends, a family or looking for a novel team building activity.
Come play THE ONLY SYDNEY-THEMED real-life escape rooms!
- In teams of 2-5, play the part of famous detectives finding clues, cracking codes and puzzles to solve historical Sydney mysteries in 60 minutes.
- One of the few activities the whole family can enjoy together (ages 7+).
- Conveniently located Sydney's centre, it’s an ideal break & refreshingly different from Sydney’s usual sightseeing / tourist activities, giving you memories to treasure for many years!
- Novel team building activity for conferences and businesses suitable for all fitness and mobility levels.
- Value packed 1.5 hours for the entire experience including, 60 minutes game, pre-game crazy puzzles, complimentary Sherlock Holmes photo dress up opportunity and tea, coffee, hot chocolate and biscuits in our spacious atmospheric lounge area.
- Perfect to do regardless of the weather...get away from the heat of the sun or hide from the wind and rain.
- Want extra adrenalin? Book multiple rooms to compete head to head against your family and friends or race against other teams.
- 4 mysteries across 6 rooms to choose from.
- Escape Hunt Sydney's hugely popular real-life escape rooms is EXCITING, ADDICTIVE and FUN!
Book in advance online for 10% discount and to ensure you don’t miss out!
See teaser video at
Check out our TV segment on Sydney Weekender
OPEN: 7 days with 1st game starting at 10am and last game at 8:30pm
EXTRA BACKGROUND ON ESCAPE GAMES
The Escape Hunt Experience is a unique adventure based on the classic “escape the room” online games now popular in many countries around the world. Originally, these were online point and click computer games such as Myst and Crimson Room. They were then made into real life games in Japan around 2007.
Players are locked in a simple room with objects where they gather clues, crack codes and solve puzzles in order to escape the room before time runs out.
This idea spread to other places and The Escape Hunt Experience is proud to take inspiration from these great games, yet offer something totally unique. We offer a true “experience” like a mini theme park where you are transported back over 100 years and play the part of a famous London detective with your friends or colleagues trying to solve a mystery. As a team, you play against the clock in one of our rooms to find the guilty suspect’s identity and thereby find your escape. Our experience lasts around 90 minutes. After the 60 minute game we invite you to chat about your experience in our luxurious lounge area over a drink and dress up in period costumes for photos.
The Escape Hunt Experience is aimed at anyone with a sense of fun who likes puzzles and fun brain teasers.
How To Get Here..
We are a 5 minute walk from Town Hall, Wynward and Martin Place stations.
Take any bus that goes to Sydney’s city centre and alight near George Street between King Street and Market Street. The closest major bus interchange stations are QVB and Wynyard.
Cars are not recommended as parking is expensive in Sydney's city centre. However, the QVB (Queen Victoria Building) carpark is less than 5 minutes walk away.
Call us on 02 9299 3929 to get help guiding you to us.
Email Enquiry Form
Escape Hunt Sydney - The Ultimate Live Escape Game
Escape Hunt Australia
Phone: (02) 9299 3929
Level 4, 393 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Email: Click here to send an email