Dine & Discover NSW
How Dine & Discover NSW works
NSW residents aged 18 years and over can apply for $100 in vouchers.
The vouchers can be used at participating NSW businesses registered as COVID safe.
- 2 x $25 Dine NSW Vouchers for dining in at restaurants, cafes, bars, wineries, pubs and clubs
- 2 x $25 Discover NSW Vouchers to be used for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues.
Dine NSW Vouchers and Discover NSW Vouchers can be used 7 days a week, including public holidays.
Dine & Discover NSW Vouchers are single use, and cannot be used for tobacco, alcohol or gambling. If you use less than the $25 value of the voucher, the remaining value is forfeited and may not be used later nor reimbursed by the business.
Vouchers must be redeemed in person at participating businesses.
Find out more about applying for vouchers.
Where you can use your vouchers
You can search for participating businesses using the Dine & Discover NSW Business Finder.
To participate in Dine & Discover NSW businesses must operate in one of the following eligible industries:
- cafes and restaurants
- pubs, taverns, bars, wineries and clubs
- scenic and sightseeing transport
- museums, galleries and historic sites
- zoos, botanic gardens, wildlife parks and nature reserves
- live music operations, performing arts operations, theatres and entertainment centres
- amusement, theme and water parks
- recreational activities such as go-karting, indoor climbing, mini-golf, billiards, bowling or ice-rinks
- outdoor adventures
- travel agencies and tours.
Professional surfing had a triumphant comeback to the Northern Beaches...
Stuart Ayres MP, Minister for Jobs, Investment, Tourism and Western Sydney...
Local Land Services (LLS) has urged landholders to make the most of it...
Stuart Ayres MP, Minister for Jobs, Investment, Tourism and Western Sydney,...
Fictional Manly stories to excite the senses-for locals, visitors and...
Jenolan Caves Rain damage caused to Jenolan Caves Road has caused the closure of Jenolan Caves until mid-May.
Trees Adventure Our tree adventure park will have the whole family swinging, leaping, climbing and flying through the forest.
Adding Design Practique Enquire now for any floor additions, granny flats, garages, studios, new homes, holiday homes, project management.
The Select Inn Ryde The Red Star Hotels West Ryde is located in the heart of Sydney's north-west suburb West Ryde