Designing and Implementing Innovative Learning Spaces
The Designing and Implementing Innovative Learning Spaces conference will provide practical strategies for schools to optimise their spaces at every stage and equip learners with the necessary 21st century skills and knowledge.
Hear insights from education experts, architecture firms, government bodies and leading schools to learn how you can ensure the success of innovative learning environments.
Attend and learn practical strategies to:
- Strengthen collaboration between architects and educators
- Design and develop learner-centric spaces
- Establish an underpinning vision and philosophy
- Prepare staff, teachers and students for 21st century spaces and pedagogy
- Take away insights and lessons learnt from leading schools
Who will attend?
- Independent Schools
- Catholic Schools and Catholic Education Offices
- Government Schools
- Departments of Education
- Architects and Designers
- Principals, Deputy and Assistant Principals
- Heads of School
- Directors of Learning and Teaching
- Directors of Pedagogy and Curriculum
- Business, Facilities and Operations Manager
- Classroom Teachers
Standard Delegate Rates: AUD 2899
Discounted Rates for Schools: AUD 1999
Commercial Solutions Provider: AUD 3899
Speakers: Greg Miller, Dr Mark Merry, David Tordoff, Carolyn Marino
Share Designing and Implementing Innovative Learning Spaces with friends.
Ranging from 20-minute jaunts over the Harbour and beaches to full-day excursions to the Blue Mountains & Hunter Valley
Kick start your New Year's Resolutions and enrol in English, Career Training or Leisure and Self Improvement classes