Minimising Corruption, Fraud and Misconduct
Don’t wait for the next incident to be at your council. The Minimising Corruption, Fraud and Misconduct conference will support your council to engage staff and leadership, develop prevention and detection strategies, and learn from councils who have experienced critical corruption incidents.
Topics to be explored
- Trends in corruption, fraud and misconduct in local government
- Changes to the Model Code of Conduct to improve misconduct management and governance
- Outcomes from a NSW survey into local government fraud control
- Strategies to gain leadership buy in and build an ethical workplace culture
- Lessons learned and recommendations from progressive councils
Who will attend?
Directors, Managers, Coordinator and Public Officers with responsibilities for:
- Fraud, Misconduct and Corruption
- Internal Audit
Share Minimising Corruption, Fraud and Misconduct with friends.
Kick start your New Year's Resolutions and enrol in English, Career Training or Leisure and Self Improvement classes
Ranging from 20-minute jaunts over the Harbour and beaches to full-day excursions to the Blue Mountains & Hunter Valley