Expired Event - Faulty Towers The Dining Experience - 6 Sep 2018
This is a past event: Search for New Events »
Faulty Towers The Dining Experience
Basil, Sybil and Manuel serve a 3-course meal along with plenty of laughs and audience participation in this 5-star immersive show – a show that’s never the same twice, because it’s 70% improvised. It’s great for comedy and theatre fans, as well as anyone who just fancies going out for an unforgettable meal and a hugely good time... it’s a multi-sensory treat where chaos reigns right from the start.
- ‘Seriously funny’ The Advertiser, Adelaide Fringe
- ‘Hilarious… an unforgettable night out’ The West Australian, Fringe World Perth
- ‘A wonderful combination of a three-course meal and live theatre show’ The Holiday & Travel Magazine, Sydney Opera House
Born in Brisbane in April 1997, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is a worldwide hit, performed in around 20 countries a year by 10 teams of actors at the top of their profession. Highlights of 2018 include a string of return visits to Fringe Festivals in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne and Edinburgh, and tours in Europe, Scandinavia, Asia, Australia and the Caribbean. With an ongoing residency, too, in the heart of London’s theatre land, it’s clear that Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is the most successful interactive comedy show of its kind.
The cast for Castlereagh Boutique Hotel features Monique Lewis-Reynolds (Sybil), Stephen Lurvey (Basil) and Anthony Sottile (Manuel).
* Performer biogs are on the Actors page at www.torquaysuitetheatre.com
- ‘Definitely worth getting off the couch for’ Stage Whispers, Melbourne International Comedy Festival
Times: Doors open 7:00pm. Show starts 7:30pm.
Tickets: $120.00 pp for non-members. $110.00 pp for members (includes $2.20 booking fee). All tickets include a 3-course meal and 2-hour interactive show.
- ‘Outrageously funny’ BroadwayBaby, Edinburgh Fringe 2017
- ‘Crammed full of laughter!’ Everything Theatre, London 2017
169 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Share Faulty Towers The Dining Experience with friends.
A conveyancing-only law firm, where top priority is to maximise your savings while minimising your legal risk. Call now.
Free taster classes every day during Seniors Week (3-5pm). Enjoy drawing, painting, yoga, sewing, flower arrangement etc