Faulty Towers The Dining Experience at Castlereagh Hotel
Basil, Manuel and Sybil are in town – and they’re bringing a healthy dose of mayhem to your door. Fully immersive, highly interactive and completely original, this is the top-flight show where anything can happen and usually does – and with 70% of the show improvised, it’s never the same twice. With two hours of comedy, three courses of food, and five-star reviews, expect chaos, laughs, and a brilliant night out.
- ‘Seriously funny’ The Advertiser, Adelaide Fringe
- ‘Laughs galore!’ The Holiday and Travel Magazine, Sydney Opera House
Now performed in around 20 countries a year by 11 teams of actors, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience was born in Brisbane in 1997. Its 2019 schedule includes a wealth of highlights such as Fringe Festivals in Adelaide, Melbourne and Edinburgh; tours across entire continents like Europe, Scandinavia, Asia and Australia; and an ongoing residency in London’s West End. With over 21 years of continuous critical and audience acclaim and close to a million seats sold around the world, it’s clear that this is the most successful interactive comedy show of its kind.
- ‘Brilliant comedic timing’ Australian Stage, Brisbane Golf Club
- ‘Outrageously funny’, BroadwayBaby, Edinburgh Fringe
- ‘Hilarious!’ What’s on London
Tickets: $120.00 pp for non-members. $110.00 pp for members - $2.20 booking fee included in ticket price. All tickets include a 3-course meal and 2-hour interactive show. Tickets can be purchased online and more information can also be found on the Facebook page.
- Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is an affectionate homage to Fawlty Towers, the BBC TV series written by John Cleese and Connie Booth. Their original TV scripts are not used in Faulty Towers The Dining Experience; Faulty Towers The Dining Experience uses its own original script and format.
- copyright Interactive Theatre International 2019.
169 Castlereagh Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
Share Faulty Towers The Dining Experience at Castlereagh Hotel with friends.
Relax...we do it all for you! Blue Mountains Tours daily from Sydney! Jenolan Caves Tours Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday!
We have loads of new courses available, plus all your old favourites are back! There's hundreds of courses to choose.