Expired Event - 2019 AuMake Cross-border Retail Summit- Challenge and Opportunity - 16 May 2019
This is a past event: Search for New Events »
2019 AuMake Cross-border Retail Summit- Challenge and Opportunity
As a leader and No.1 cross-border retailer brand in Australia (14 stores in NSW and exclusive partnership with JD.com in China.) and listed on ASX, we share our practical insights and experience with you and give you the best tool kit to start your China business via CBR channel.
AuMake CBR Summit 2019 will cover the following topics (may vary due to the speaker's availability):
1. AuMake Introduction – How do we build up the CBR market.
Speaker: Joshua Zhou, Founder and Managing Director of AuMake
2. Digital Marketing – How to find your product? A Chinese consumer’s journey.
Speaker: Ada Wang, Head of Business Development of Sinorbis
3. The shortcut to China – Discuss traditional export and CBR.
Speaker: Scott Zhang, CCIC Australia
4. Tourism Consumption – Branding + Sales, you cannot miss!
Speaker: COO of RoyalPay Australia
5. Brand Story – The journey of grand launch - Biostime.
Speaker: Issac Huang from Biostime/ Swisse Group
6. Explanation – China E-commerce Law: You must know! ( Currently, the only one who can share the knowledge with you in the market.)
Speaker: Representative from JD.com
7. Panel Discussion: How to accelerate your brand to China market.
If you have any inquiries, please contact Jerome Fu, Head of Marketing and Branding.
Share 2019 AuMake Cross-border Retail Summit- Challenge and Opportunity with friends.
A conveyancing-only law firm, where top priority is to maximise your savings while minimising your legal risk. Call now.
Relax...we do it all for you! Blue Mountains Tours daily from Sydney! Jenolan Caves Tours Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday!